skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
©$B
While back I got the godly pleasure to work with Chicago's own and a homie Rob from Cool Socks Bruh <3
©$B aren't your norm and if you know well you know...
Each sock is made with the highest quality and e
ach style is carefully designed.
I'm Rocking the
Pink Ninjahs
.
Get your own pair
NOW
SHOP NOW:
©$B
Photographer:
Jean X Rivera
Newer Post
Older Post
Contact
Yazzzfragoso@gmail.com
I exist in:
Twitter
Instagram
Popular Posts
Motel Rocks
Summer is almost coming to an end. Hope everyone had a wonderful and unforgettable one, I definitely enjoyed it. What made it even bette...
YAZMIN
PHOTOGRAPHY: Giselle Gatsby WARDROBE: Lauren Fern MUA: Antoinette Marie Esquivel
CINCH
The hot rays of Chicago sunshine summer is almost here and Motel Rocks has blessed me again with this beautiful swimsuit! Not only will I ...
Shlaer + Traingl
Shopping for a bikini can be a difficult process, But thanks to Shlaer and Triangl Swimwear I have the perfect black piec...
Love Game
When you play the love game someone always loses. I fell head over heels hard for someone who didn't love me back at all. Went thr...
REFORMATION
Feel free with the Sandy Dress from Reformation Seriously, the deep lace-up neckline cut is to die for. Very flattering to the bust. The...
Forbidden Treat
"I may be in love with you By the things you do I may want you bad even though it's something I've never had Oh so Gracefu...
G.O.A.T.
Photos by Macy Freeman Chilly Autumn night. It was a must to make my way to Billy Goat for a yumm...
Traffic Hour
Living Royal
Be the pink flamingo in the flock of pigeons this summer with Living Royal socks. Thanks so much Living Royal for the package guys! I loved...
Blog Archive
▼
2015
(14)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
▼
April
(2)
Living Royal
©$B
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
2014
(18)
►
October
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)